Saturday 30 June 2012

Pictures. :)


My first true love, is that pretty thing in the corner. I purchased it a couple of months ago, and trust me, I love it. So as I have been so jobless lately, I went on a photography spree. I would love to share some clicks here. I hope you all like it. :)

I was absolutely in love with the weather that day. 
This beautiful view was right in front from my balcony.  It was beautiful.

I love rain. I absolutely love it.


Reflection.
Commit No Nuisance.
The Black Lady.
Some kid, I came across on the streets. 






6 comments:

  1. Wow this is soo amazing! The scene outside your balcony is so mesmerizing! You have a great talent girl.. Absolutely love your photography.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice clicks ... you do have the magic of making pictures look so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! You sure have talent!! Would love to see many more... :)

    ReplyDelete