Sunday 8 April 2012

Believe.

I'm sitting here trying to convince myself that you're not the one for me.
But the more I think, the less I believe and the more I want you here with me.   - Plain white T's.


Somewhere deep down, I haven't given up hope. I know, I am trying. I know I can be better. Believe me. Maybe you don't love me anymore. You didn't do the same earlier, just when our relationship had started. So I won't give up. I will wait. Maybe someday you will realise, maybe you won't. I don't care. All I know is, I will give it my best shot. Whatever it is. I ain't giving up. I know, I can't force you. But I can try to convince you. Which I have already done. I am going to wait. I promise.
It's hard. I agree. It's very hard. Just don't make it harder. 
Maybe I'm dramatic, or cheesay, or dumb, or stupid, but that isn't in my nature. My nature is my character. And my character is that with whom you fell in love with. Sometimes, I do say all weird and spastic things, but that is because of my girly friends. That won't be a problem. I promise.
Just think, okay? Use that god gifted brains of yours. Just think. Give it a last try. Trust your life's chances once. You don't know the outcomes, neither do I. Destiny is where all the shizz lies. So please. Pretty please.

Believe in yourself. Believe in me. Believe in us. Believe in life. Because in the end that's all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment