Sunday 15 April 2012

Live.

Nostalgia. I feel it. I dream it. I am it.
I am away. Away from everything. And I live it. Behind the door of darkness, lies a path. A path towards, Insanity. This insanity takes me into a new world. World of forgetfulness. Not a single thing on my mind.
Perfection lies within us. All we have to do is have the courage to take a step towards it. Hear the beats of your own life. The rhythm it plays, and dance with it. Take a turn, spin around, lose yourself into insanity. Drop those problems for a minute and just listen to the music and dance with it. Cowards forget how beautiful life is. They don't take the step towards that particular feeling, which takes us to paradise.
Paradise. For me a place between silence and nostalgia. People are busy thinking what they have to do tomorrow, and for that stupidity, they forget to live today.
Live through the pain. Live through every moment.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

That's how it's for me. I lived through it. My past. I'm living it. Insanity.
In the end what matters is, Memories. Moments and Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment