Friday 6 April 2012

Tired.

Somewhere among this whole crowd, I have lost myself. I have no clue, what's going on around me. Everyday seems to be tougher than the previous one. There are times when I just want someone to call me and talk to me. Tell me their problems and hear mine. There are times when I am just so frustrated, to talk to anyone. There are times when I just want to sleep and never get up. There are times when I need him to be there for me, but no he is busy. I don't know, if other people are going through worst, most of them are, but apparently this is killing me. I hate the feeling of getting up every morning and realising I have to somehow mange to pass this day. Not any more. I can't take the pain for one day more. No. I might die.
Where were you when everything was falling apart?
And all my days were spent by the telephone, that never rang
And all I needed was a call, to the corner of first and Amistad.
Seriously, I can't take it anymore. I just can't. I wish I just die at this very moment. I wish people killed me, or I died in an accident or someone pushed me from a bridge. Just something.
Because I am tired. Tired of living.

3 comments:

  1. Trust me that's never going to happen..you never die of a broken heart, you only wish you did. I know the wait gets too much. I m living it too.. But just think about the people who will b affected. Think of the years your mom spent nurturing you. Won't be fair na? Just think of them and keep going no matter how pointless it seems..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not only my guy, who's hurting me. Everyone. Including mom and everyone. It seems pointless to even think of living now. :\

      Delete
  2. It happens. Gone through everything in a different way. I don't want to convince you by saying anything. I will just hope the phase passes soon. After this is over, only then you will realize how strong it has made you. And yes, Maithali is right- You never die of a broken heart, you just get suicidical tendencies.

    ReplyDelete